Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle

Article about: Picked up this morning at the local flea market. Early war 37 pattern short bucket type water bottle carrier and water bottle, with owners initials PJM. It was one of very few sensibly price

Default 37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle

Picked up this morning at the local flea market. Early war 37 pattern short bucket type water bottle carrier and water bottle, with owners initials PJM. It was one of very few sensibly priced items there, there was little to see and what was there was way too pricey IMHO.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle   37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle  

37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle   37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: 37 pattern short bucket type carrier and water bottle

very cool find jerryi got one on ebay last month only to find out it was homeguard non 1937 pattern,not sure if that was a good or bad deal?whats your thoughts mate,regards minnie.

Hi Jerry, not a wasted trip afterall.

For those who may not have seen this site (I know you have) here is a useful link:

Pattern 1937 Web Equipment

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Minnie. Not sure on yours, it depends if you want armed forces or home front, though the home front items seem very popular at this time and tend to fetch good money.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Jerry, not a wasted trip afterall.

For those who may not have seen this site (I know you have) here is a useful link:

Pattern 1937 Web Equipment

Cheers, Ade.
    Indeed Ade, I checked it as soon as I got home as it does seem to cover just about everything. A wonderful resource for collectors and historians alike IMHO.

I also picked up a 1916 dated 18 Pdr shell case and I am just working out where to post it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks jerry i did want army oh well proves why doing your homework is so important,but saying that there was a thread back in april regarding home guard non 1937 webbing and appartently this type is more expensive i believe,so will hang on to it me thinks for the time being regards minnie.