45 1911 black holster

Article about: hi,i just picked up a holster its markings on the back read bucheimer . M.R.T DEC.1964 THEN # NUMBERS? ANYTHING ? DOES this go to a colt 45 1911 pistol?thanks ..my camera is still down/broke

?

Default 45 1911 black holster

hi,i just picked up a holster its markings on the back read bucheimer . M.R.T DEC.1964 THEN # NUMBERS? ANYTHING ? DOES this go to a colt 45 1911 pistol?thanks ..my camera is still down/broken..

NCA
    ?

Default Re: 45 1911 black holster

Does it have the wire hook for belts and a flap that does up with a brass stud?
    If so then yes, its a .45 holster.
    I have one by the same maker but undated.

Does it look like this:Leather Military Surplus Holster For 1911A1 .45cal | eBay

?

Default Re: 45 1911 black holster

hi,thanks so much as it is a 45 holster and maker marked and dated.betty said her ex boy freind stole the gun that was in it a few years ago and took it to a local gun shop ,,but when they went down to the gun shop they said yes her freind sold it to them but since she had no proff or anything there was nothing they could do?i realy think that stinks as she would have gave it to me as it was her fathers and she remembers it very well as it had u.s government on the side ??its to late now but she should have pressed charges on him and made him replace it as i think they are costly?thanks again as atleast she gave me the holster...of corse he left that behind as it took awail before she even looked inside..darn! yeah,ihas the hooks like you said and showed.thanks again.,.