Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

.45 liberator

Article about: This little number turned up earlier this afternoon. Not something you expect to see every day. Its a real one not one of the new reproductions. For good or bad it actually has British nitro

Default .45 liberator

This little number turned up earlier this afternoon. Not something you expect to see every day. Its a real one not one of the new reproductions. For good or bad it actually has British nitro proof stamps on it, making it supposedely ok to fire. All i know is that it kicks like a mule and I am more likely to miss the target than usual.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture .45 liberator   .45 liberator  

.45 liberator  

?

Default Re: .45 liberator

Hell you were better off giving it to the enemy to shoot at you. Better chance of killing one.
    Nice example.

Very nice, hope one day have one of those little suckers. Thanks never seen original one

the liberator was designed to be dropped to france for the resisatnce to shoot a german close range tehn nick his weapon and leg it a very nice and desireable firearm thanks for sharing

very nice D ,I saw one of these for sale at Malvern last week but as it was the only gun not priced on the dealers stall I decided it was probably going to be dearer than I wanted,any idea of a value of one?

Quote by ford369 View Post
    very nice D ,I saw one of these for sale at Malvern last week but as it was the only gun not priced on the dealers stall I decided it was probably going to be dearer than I wanted,any idea of a value of one?
    last one i saw was £3500 for a deactivated one bit much for me

yes a little high for my budget too

I used to have one of these! Great fun to shoot, gives a huge flash and bang. Mine was in a poor condition, but we fired it any way.
    In fact a friend of mine has one for sale, never knew they were that expensive! If I recall, I payed around 200 euros for mine about ten years ago, and they pop up every know and than overhere. Do you also have the wooden stick to push out the spent catridge?
    I'll keep an eye out for them now!
    Thanks for showing!

Hi,
    No just the gun. I would be happy to sell at the prices that are being quoted, but as its live not too many people can have it.
    D.

Well I'l supprised about the prices being mentioned too! Next month I'll see my mate who still has one in his collection, and see howmuch he wants for it. If it's a good price I'll buy it and see if I can make a profit on it. Same problem as you; it's still live, and I wouldn't dare deactivate it! The Liberator he has comes with the wooden rod to push out the spent catridges and a pouch. I'll messure the rod for you so if you like you can make your set complete. It's just a wooden rod without markings, but it's nice if it comes with it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast