Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

64 Pattern entrenching tool cover and a special thanks

Article about: You might recall I posted a thread on the Canadian 64 pattern set on Monday. Fellow forum member Dean O, 'CampX', very kindly got in touch to say he had an entrenching took cover to go with

Default 64 Pattern entrenching tool cover and a special thanks

You might recall I posted a thread on the Canadian 64 pattern set on Monday. Fellow forum member Dean O, 'CampX', very kindly got in touch to say he had an entrenching took cover to go with the set. He has mailed this across the Atlantic and it arrived with me in the UK today. It is this sort of kindness and willingness to help a fellow collector on the other side of the world which helps me remember why I love our hobby and those in it so much. Many thanks Dean O, and if you are over in this neck of the woods, I owe you a beer!
    64 Pattern entrenching tool cover and a special thanks64 Pattern entrenching tool cover and a special thanks
    Ed

CBH
    ?

Yes Dean O , Camp X is a scholar and a gentlemen , he sent me a couple things earlier this year with nothing asked in return . The forum is lucky to have such a kind and generous member , I also own him a beer .