Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..

Article about: Hi I am trying to figure out what this bag actually is, it came in a lot of stuff i acquired fom a ww2 veterans who was in the material command i cant make sense of the numbers on the top be

Default Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..

Hi I am trying to figure out what this bag actually is, it came in a lot of stuff i acquired fom a ww2 veterans who was in the material command i cant make sense of the numbers on the top being I am a novice at reaserching such things. any help would be appreciated! Thanks
    Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..   Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..  

Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..   Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..  

Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..  

?

Default Re: Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..

Hi Robert,
    Google BAG BG 102 A, it seems it's for a radio mast on a vehicle like a jeep & such like. I think for a SCR 284 radio.
    Aaron

Default Re: Any suggestions on what this bag may be, leather corners etc..

Thanks !!! That was a great help and I do appreciate it and your time.After looking around a bit they dont appear to be real common, cool.

Robert