Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

ARP water bottle

Article about: The latest addition to my home front water bottle collection a ARP water bottle all I need now is the carrier that go's with it, its very similar to the carrier water bottle other services o

Default ARP water bottle

The latest addition to my home front water bottle collection a ARP water bottle all I need now is the carrier that go's with it, its very similar to the carrier water bottle other services only made out of thinner more flimsy webbing, the carrying sling is 1 and a half inches wide and the carrier its self has 3 quarter inch bands. The bottle was used as is no felt cover and I am assuming the RS stamped in the bottom of the bottle is the manufacturer.
    Attached Images Attached Images ARP water bottle  ARP water bottle  ARP water bottle 

Default Re: ARP water bottle

Hi Joseph, a nice addition to your collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, its the first one I have come across I had only seen them in books before.

I am not a home front collector as you know, but I cannot really recall seeing one for sale before either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

NCA
    ?

Heres mine with the carrier mentioned.The bottle is made by MW&S.

ARP water bottle

Its great that you have the carrier as well I will keep my eyes open and hopefully stumble across one.

I will look now I know what to look for Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.

NCA
    ?

Thumbs up Re: ARP water bottle

No problem.Its quite a coarse weave on the webbing, not as fine as say on 37p webbing.The shoulder strap is one piece that goes all the way arond the bottle with two thinner strips sewn to that.

?

Quote by NCA View Post
    Heres mine with the carrier mentioned.The bottle is made by MW&S.

ARP water bottle
    Is your bottle made by MW&S or MMS? I only ask because I have seen the latter maker on several of these bottles.