Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aussie made service respirator 42

Article about: by AIF Thanks for the reply Rene, I wonder If this is the same Kenworth that makes trucks, It wouldnt suprise me Well anyway the mrs is away and Im kid free for the next 2 weeks so I have a

Default Aussie made service respirator 42

G'day All

Here's another that was issued to an air raid warden in Adelaide
    Nice bag made by GMH and rare

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Aussie made service respirator 42

Hi Rene, thats a really nice example of a mk6 Aussie gasmask bag, I also have one marked GMH 1942 but its not quite as good as yours, I see you have a great deal of good Aussie gear, post some more up Id love to see it

Quote by AIF View Post
    Hi Rene, thats a really nice example of a mk6 Aussie gasmask bag, I also have one marked GMH 1942 but its not quite as good as yours, I see you have a great deal of good Aussie gear, post some more up Id love to see it
    Will Do but it's difficult to get to my junk and plus I'm a lazy prick, the wife cleared out another room a bit so I'll be able to dress "Fritz" (dummy) up again!
    Post yours I love seeing comparisons

AIF
    ?

Hi mate will do, I myself am probably lazier than you My mrs wont even let me have it in the house most of it is kept in the garage and my old room at my grandmothers, Its safer there though I have a 3 year old son who will get into it at the drop of a hat

Now I thought I was unlucky to be allowed 2 items in the lounge room, You poor bugger!

Cool Re: Aussie made service respirator 42

no I believe I am the laziest ! I haven't even taken photos of my gear yet !

AIF
    ?

Who was the face piece made by? I just had a look at mine and I have one made by Kenworth and one made by Ansell (as in the company who make the rubber dishwashing gloves)

Quote by AIF View Post
    Who was the face piece made by? I just had a look at mine and I have one made by Kenworth and one made by Ansell (as in the company who make the rubber dishwashing gloves)
    I'll have to get back to you on that, as it's deep in the collection pile

Here we go - Kenworth, sorry for the delay

AIF
    ?

Thanks for the reply Rene, I wonder If this is the same Kenworth that makes trucks, It wouldnt suprise me
    Well anyway the mrs is away and Im kid free for the next 2 weeks so I have a bit of spare time up my sleeve so I will dig my two out and put some pics up for you, I will also dig out some of my other Aussie ww2 gear and get some pics up in the next few days too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast