MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Aust, Lamp, Signalling, Daylight, Short Range, Projector, MkII 42

Article about: G'day All Here's an Australian set I haven't played in a very lot of years -- Note RMB made a lot of Aust 37 webbing

Default Aust, Lamp, Signalling, Daylight, Short Range, Projector, MkII 42

G'day All

Here's an Australian set I haven't played in a very lot of years
    -- Note RMB made a lot of Aust 37 webbing

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Aust, Lamp, Signalling, Daylight, Short Range, Projector, MkII 42

Awesome Rene!! They look great set up on the tripod... I have been meaning to get a tripod for mine for ages, I will have to check if my lamp is a MK2 or 3 I know the storage box is different to yours though.

What is the date on the wire cutters? Can't quite make it out.

Quote by AIF View Post
    Awesome Rene!! They look great set up on the tripod... I have been meaning to get a tripod for mine for ages, I will have to check if my lap is a MK2 or 3 I know the storage box is different to yours though.

What is the date on the wire cutters? Can't quite make it out.
    Cheers Mate,

The cutters are 43.
    I'm thinking the storage box maybe British? I'd love to see yours for comparison

AIF
    ?

Not too sure hey might be a different variation as i have seen a few like this as well, I will dig mine out in a bit... It has D/\D on the front and It is a real jungley green colour

i have been seeing these type of items poping up around the place, but not all complete. and dumpy levels to. i like this rene.

Cheers Guys

Nice piece of kit Rene.

I forgot I had this spare battery box that fits with lamp set
    Super solid mfg!