Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

Article about: when i got this the green cone deal was screwed onto there the little glass protector is or whatever it is, where that thing is screwed in now, is just a base where you can hold it. So im th

Default Re: bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

when i got this the green cone deal was screwed onto there the little glass protector is or whatever it is, where that thing is screwed in now, is just a base where you can hold it. So im thin king the atenna goes where the little glass thing is, or plastic, but im just guessing, the 4 bolted thing, im not sure

i dont understand the schematic, haha..

?

No Problem , but that is what is needed to fix these if broken. The main thing is, I do!!!!!Schmatics are my life/job.The little glass thing might be the crystal. I would need to see picture to better understand what you are referring to.....

?

I don't know where you live and I'm in the Deserts of Arizona so may I suggest that you contact a Amateur Radio club in your area and they should be able to help you out!!!!
    It a very cool item you picked up!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0499.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	473542Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0500.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	473543Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0502.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	473544Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0504.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	473545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0505.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	473546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0506.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	473547here are some more photos. I put the attena cover next to that circuler base, which i think you screw on that when you use the walkie talkie, iv read how to turn these on you pull the attenna from the small thing and thats how you turn it on. but since its missing the attenia im not sure, there is a battery connector that i found inside the unit. I unscrewed the top and thats what it looks like inside. what is that thing the big black cord is connected too?

?

I am thinking that the bottom pic is not battery connector, it is the crystal. How big is it???
    I don't know what black cord you are talking anout

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0506.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	473549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0507.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	473550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0508.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	473551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0509.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	473552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0510.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	473553i read on the interest how to taker the guts out so here is what I found. I think its just going to take a lot of research and do you think i have to find another bc-611-d and same freq to make this work? thopse are the crystals inside i think. If this had a ateena i dont know where it would of gone too

?

OK first thing is the the 1.5 volt battery is 6 1/8th inches long Battery, Dry, BA-37. So unless that"battery holder" is that big it is a crystal .It looks like somebody has taken out the the original 40 " collapsible antenna and installed the UHF connector( 4 screw connector) The big black cable is a coaxial cable it has a center conductor(Clear insulation) and also has an outer shielding(under black insulation). The center conductor cable(Clear one) needs to connect to the center pin of the UHF connector. The shielding will be solder to one of the screw post and acts as the ground for the RF circuit.The bottom pic is of the inductive coils and there adjustments.

You would need 2 of these to talk with each other or have that and have somebody with a AM radio tuned to the the Frequency you are on and then you could talk to them. They would then need to have a transmitter of that same freq to talk back to you.

I hope this helps

your awesome! what do you think the yellow and the white small cables are for? they looked snipped off. im sorry i dont know anything about this but do 5hook up the uhf connector to anything to make it work?. Yes it was solderd to it the post but I cut the soldering off since I could not take the guts out to look at this. THey did a bad job on it so I probally could just get another coax cable and re do it??. so i domnt need a attenna at all then...is this ur first time looking at these or you just have the knowledge with all the experience you have

i wouldnt know how they turned this one since you have to pull the atenna up to turn it on, interesting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast