Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28

Article about: Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28, I've collected during my time in CBR 03-04. this is a good show on US gear materials.

Thank you for showing!

Cheers!
    Taka

Nice collection of them Rene I had one as a kid dated in the 30's I am pretty sure I like the edged weapons in the picture especially the s 84/98 and the good looking frog next to them thanks for showing. timothy

You know Rene, I think that you are being a bit sneeky here??? You show us some webbing and tin hats but, and this is where the sneeky bit comes in, coincedently, just in shot is a cracking Army sword or some Imperial and TR combat bayonets and frogs. An accident or a sneeky attempt to make our mouths water??????????????????????????????

Why not show your swords on the attached link? We/I would love to see them!!

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagger...64/?highlight=

Cheers once again Michael

?

Nice collection friend.

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    You know Rene, I think that you are being a bit sneeky here??? You show us some webbing and tin hats but, and this is where the sneeky bit comes in, coincedently, just in shot is a cracking Army sword or some Imperial and TR combat bayonets and frogs. An accident or a sneeky attempt to make our mouths water??????????????????????????????

Why not show your swords on the attached link? We/I would love to see them!!

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagger...64/?highlight=

Cheers once again Michael
    G'day Michael I did post my TR sword on your thread post no. 38 Cheers Buddy.
    Regards
    René

Rene, Its the age and the memory, one is on its way up the other is on its way down!!! How many have you got and what can I offer you to entice you into parting with it or them??????????????????????????????
    Cheers Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12