Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28

Article about: Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28, I've collected during my time in CBR 03-04. this is a good show on US gear materials.

Default Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28

Bunch O Meat Can carriers M28, I've collected during my time in CBR 03-04. this is a good show on US gear materials.

Do you think you have enough Renenice assortment you have mate,good stuff,thanks for sharing.........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Do you think you have enough Renenice assortment you have mate,good stuff,thanks for sharing.........
    Yep too much!

I like those bayos also
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hell's Bells Rene, How many of these bloody bags did you buy? I am going to show this thread to my wife who thinks that I am a horder!! A mere amature compaired to you me thinks! Nice to see though.
    I was going to say "Happy Hunting" but on second thoughts, I do not want some irrate Shiela reading this and attacking me for encouraging you in your persuits. So I'll just say cheers for now. Yes, I am a chicken, cluck cluck!!!

Great collections, Rene!

Good for referencing, the color, materials, buckle difference, extra stampings.....

Now you have to show us some WWI examples...(if you have any) lol !

By the way, any British made ones?

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!
    Taka

Cheers Fellas, I got them in bulk at a price I couldn't resist, Taka I do have a British made set, and I have the WW1 pack but I'm short of the meat can carrier!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Nice items, Rene!

I have a WWII British Made pack but without the pouch and the bottom holder.

Cheers!
    Taka

Looks like you also have some M-1936 "X" straps, a leather chin cup for the U.S.N. Talker Helmet.

Cheers!
    Taka

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    Looks like you also have some M-1936 "X" straps, a leather chin cup for the U.S.N. Talker Helmet.

Cheers!
    Taka
    Couple of pairs of straps two variants (only have 1 pic on hand) Chin cup is for this one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast