Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Compass & Pouch

Article about: Hi chaps, dont really collect British stuff but had this lying around, a compass and pouch, compass is possibly post war and pouch maybe a repro, I dont really k now so asking you chaps that

Default Compass & Pouch

Hi chaps, dont really collect British stuff but had this lying around, a compass and pouch, compass is possibly post war and pouch maybe a repro, I dont really k now so asking you chaps that collect it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Compass & Pouch   Compass & Pouch  

Compass & Pouch   Compass & Pouch  

Ben

Default Re: Compass & Pouch

Pouch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Compass & Pouch   Compass & Pouch  

Compass & Pouch   Compass & Pouch  

Ben

All good totally original items.

But the pouch is actually for revolver ammo. The compass pouch is basically the same but it is heavily felt padded to protect the compass.

Please see here:

Pattern 1937 Web Equipment

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers Ade, I am surprised the compass is not dated but nice to know all original
    Ben

Hi Ben, you can date these via the serial number if I remember rightly.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers mucker I will give it a bash
    Ben

Good pick up Ben.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.