Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Craigslist Ad Help

Article about: Hey guys i saw this ad going through CL earlier today i saw that he has a few nice wwii canteens and some german/hungarian helmets that sparked my interest. Any thing catch your eye guys? He

?

Default Craigslist Ad Help

Hey guys i saw this ad going through CL earlier today i saw that he has a few nice wwii canteens and some german/hungarian helmets that sparked my interest. Any thing catch your eye guys? Here is the Text he put in.
    I'm selling off some of my father-in-law's WWI and WWII collection. Below are roughly what we have, all prices are negotiable though. If you are interested let me know and come take a look, i will not be negotiating via email

Bulk of helmets are WWII Hungarian German Helmets - $30 Each
    US Helmet Liner (vietnam-ish?) - $10
    WWII Canteens - $20
    WWI Oil Cans - $10
    WWI US Clipbelt - $20 - this is in awesome shape, except mice chewed on a couple of the pockets
    Repro WWII German M44 SS Helmet - $100 (very nice piece)

Reply to the posting and we can work out a time to take a look.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Craigslist Ad Help   Craigslist Ad Help  

Craigslist Ad Help  

Default Re: Craigslist Ad Help

Depends on what the inside of the helmets looks like. For those prices it's not a bad deal I think. I like the canteens. See what you can jump on.

?

Thats what i was thinking. I might pull the young collector card and get them for probably 12$ a piece and make a nice buck on them. I have like 70$ to spend so hopefully i can get something else. The two canteens in the second photo have two early style caps on them. Hopefully he hasnt sold any of them yet cause the ad was put up on the first.
    Thanks
    Ryan

CL is all about timing and seeing it before someone else does, and acting on it faster than someone else does. I have been very lucky in that regard. I have missed a few small items, but have picked up a few very good helmets, so I can't complain too much. Get in touch with him and see what you can grab. Good luck!

?

Exactly! Hopefully i havent stricked out in this one! It looks pretty good lol!
    Ryan

I'd go for a look anyway - and probably buy a couple of the German
    and US helmets - if any are left. There might also be a few other
    goodies he hasn't listed.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thats what I was thinking also but again I don't know if he has sold any if it lol. Hopefully not!
    Ryan