Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First-Aid Packet, U.S. Government – Carlisle Model

Article about: A nice minty and early WW2 US Carlisle Model First-Aid Packet. The packet, for those interested, contains 1 wound dressing and 2 Sulfanilamide packets (5 grams). The Khaki M1924 web pouch is

MAP
    ?

Mostly a Hockey and Baseball fan. Will support either team, but I'm really a Packers Fan. Also like the Browns (why I don't know). Was at Super Bowl when the Packers beat the Steelers down in Dallas. 50 yard line in a corporate suite. Doesn't get any better than that. Around 25 rows up from the field. Perfect distance....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Typical nice condition early one Michael nice piece of US kit. Used to buy them for a whole fifty cents at Shanks army surplus in Joplin Mo when I was a kid in early 60's those days are long gone. timothy

MAP
    ?

Yes...those days are gone. I remember as a kid walking into the surplus stores. Piles of stuff....

This one cost me $20 I think. Which isn't too bad.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12