Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gas Mask

Article about: This is for sale on eBay. I've not seen one like this. Any ideas as to what type this is? Annoyed from this ads?   Best Regards, Andy

?

Default Gas Mask

This is for sale on eBay. I've not seen one like this. Any ideas as to what type this is?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gas Mask   Gas Mask  

Gas Mask  
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Default Re: Gas Mask

Us navy nd mark 1v gasmask,looked it up on google,added comparison pic,regards dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gas Mask  
    Last edited by moaning minnie; 08-11-2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: adding pics

looks like a stormtrooper setup amazing,i like these regards dave.

?

Thanks Dave. Crazy looking thing!
    The seller only wants $150 for the mask and helmet. Shipping is US/Canada only.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]