Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

grenade

Article about: Don't repaint it. You will kill the value. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: grenade

Don't repaint it. You will kill the value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cheers adrian thats what i was afraid of. any ideas what its value is as it stands?

?

Quote by rocky1980 View Post
    cheers andy.
    there is a circle with 2 holes i think cord went in one and something else went into the other ill put a pic up if you want?
    Fuse ignitor in the centre hole, detonator in the small one. It still may have explosives in the case though.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

lol hmmm now I'm worried lol the screw on the side is as tight as hell i don't fancy heating it up to free it lmao.

?

Quote by rocky1980 View Post
    lol hmmm now I'm worried lol the screw on the side is as tight as hell i don't fancy heating it up to free it lmao.
    No, please don't. Where did you find it?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

i got it from a friend who found it in his loft.

id get it called in,,the filler screw doesnt look as though its been removed in a long time if ever,,and especially with it been a loft find you dont have any previous history to confirm it has been emptied in the past...

?

I'd CAREFULLY put it in a secure place and DONT mess with it. If it's survived this long as is then leave it be. Dont call the bomb squad, you'll just alarm everyone and they'll destroy history. Simply leave it be in a safe place where it wont get touched, IMO! Dont take my word either, this is just what I might do.

?

Call EOD if in any doubt what so ever.
    Not worth taking any risk.
    Nice nade though. Looks like you could stick a tag with a number on it and use it for the help desk at the complaints department.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast