Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit

Article about: I call it 3 star canteen i hear is made in japan and send to US army as war debt you guy know about this canteen ? And USCTM mess kit and canteen know about this all i know is USCTM is from

Default Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit

Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit I call it 3 star canteen i hear is made in japan and send to US army as war debt you guy know about this canteen ?
    Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit
    Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit And USCTM mess kit and canteen know about this all i know is USCTM is from U.S. construction technology management

?

If I had to guess these were rejects of some kind and sold to another nation. The US did not have japanese produced canteens during ww2 or KW although they could have bought cheap PX knock offs. The mess kit looks more japanese than anything to me, the US army did not use this style of mess kit

Hello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kitHello i have some more mysterious canteen and mess kit Yes i know US army not use this mess kit but i got this is from other web