Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed to identify Folding Officer Travel Bag

Article about: I picked up this bag last night, but I am not sure what I got. It appears to be a Folding Officer Travel Bag, But I am not sure what era it is from, I think that by the officer’s service num

9mm
    ?

Default Help needed to identify Folding Officer Travel Bag

I picked up this bag last night, but I am not sure what I got. It appears to be a Folding Officer Travel Bag, But I am not sure what era it is from, I think that by the officer’s service number being “0-337996” it would have to be pre Vietnam war era ( I was in during that time when they changed from using a service number to the SS#). Does anyone know what er it is from or what the other marking stand for? Thanks for any help-Help needed to identify Folding Officer Travel BagHelp needed to identify Folding Officer Travel BagHelp needed to identify Folding Officer Travel Bag

I would say it is WW2 in date. Note the Battl marking with the three bars and the P.

I am sure you would be able to research the name.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I wonder if he was with the Phantom's. If he was this is a rare item.

A cool bag and a shame it is not Major William Martin, the man who never was.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed to identify Folding Officer Travel Bag  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Major Martin? ..... the man who never was! ... now wouldn't THAT be neat?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

An interesting bag, are you going to keep it or are you going to move it on?

Hi Jerry, I don't think there will be any Phanton connection in this case.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

9mm
    ?

I have been unable to locate any additional information, it really don’t fit in to my collection, so if you are interested in giving me an offer, send me a PM