Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I have a Question , What is this?

Article about: no idea what this is for but it looks to have been looped on something, the knots make me think of HJ youth , overall it is 34 1/2 inches long and appears to be German in nature. any thought

?

Default I have a Question , What is this?

no idea what this is for but it looks to have been looped on something, the knots make me think of HJ youth , overall it is 34 1/2 inches long and appears to be German in nature. any thoughts?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have a Question , What is this?   I have a Question , What is this?  

I have a Question , What is this?   I have a Question , What is this?  

I have a Question , What is this?  

?

Question

Not sure, but I think it is either a pistol lanyard or a shoulder cord, probably the latter.
    Sarge

British pistol lanyard for the heavy .455 cal revolvers-Webley Mk VI, Colt New Service, S & W Triple Lock etc These are much better made than the WW2 types for .38 cal revolvers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have a Question , What is this?  

?

Wow now that's a picture, Thanks a lot Lithgow I would never of figured that out.

Now here I was thinking it might be officer cords from a Reallyyyyy BIG Hat....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Moved to the correct area of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)