Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

i think i just scored :D

Article about: So i wrote a whole thread and accidentally didn't post it :P anyways so the other day i was shopping at the local goodwill and i found a camping back pack for 7 bucks (Canadian) and i figure

Default i think i just scored :D

So i wrote a whole thread and accidentally didn't post it :P anyways so the other day i was shopping at the local goodwill and i found a camping back pack for 7 bucks (Canadian) and i figured hey thats a nice bag definitely worth 7 bucks so i bought it. then tonight i was browsing ebay and what do i stumble upon, my pack only they are asking 195 (Canadian) for it because it turns out it is a Swiss army issue pack from the 60's Needless to say I'm ECSTATIC about this stroke of luck the only thing with my bag that isn't original is the tie straps on the top one was missing so i removed the other and replaced them with some paracord (had i known what i had i wouldn't have) anyways there are a couple of makers marks in the leather one is kinda smudged and hard to read but i think it reads aibertholet moudon 60 the second letter is hard to read. tell me what you guys think and here is the ad that led to the discovery 1967 Vintage Swiss Military Canvas AND Leather Backpack HS Muller Zurich | eBay
    i think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :Di think i just scored :D

?

I am sure the seller is nuts who has this listed on ebay for 7 you did well but I have seen some of these and they don't sell I personally think they are worth less than 50 dollars

i actually got it at a goodwill (thrift store) and i tend to agree its a nice bag but i'm not going to pay the crazy prices i see online lol I intend to use it camping