Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Indian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-straps

Article about: Hi mates.I just need your confirmation for the items below.I have a pattern 37 1942 made waterbottle,a pair of 1944 L-straps and the today arrival ,a 1942 Indian made washroll.My opinion is

Default Indian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-straps

Hi mates.I just need your confirmation for the items below.I have a pattern 37 1942 made waterbottle,a pair of 1944 L-straps and the today arrival ,a 1942 Indian made washroll.My opinion is that are all genuine.Many thanks Indian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-strapsIndian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-straps

?

Default Re: Indian made washroll ,Pattern 37 waterbottle carrier and L-straps

All look good to me, New-Old-Stock probably, never issued.

this is true Nitram!

All are nicely marked period original items, probably NOS as Nitram posted, but still very nice and in wonderful condition.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for the good words guys!!

As already stated by the guys, these are all original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok Ade Thanks a lot