Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting Item Case of 6 oz Bore Cleaner

Article about: I picked this up a week ago and thought it was interesting enough to share. I have no idea what I will end up doing with it. Flood the limited market with 6 oz bore cleaner. To open or not t

Default Interesting Item Case of 6 oz Bore Cleaner

I picked this up a week ago and thought it was interesting enough to share. I have no idea what I will end up doing with it. Flood the limited market with 6 oz bore cleaner. To open or not to open is the question. This is a master carton of 6 oz. bore cleaner cans from 1943. It would be great for an a field armorer unit display but I am guessing there are not too many of those collectors out there. The bulk pack shown came out of another case with matching lot #'s that was already opened so I do not have to guess what in the box. The case has 6 packs of 12 6oz bore cleaners.
    John

Interesting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore CleanerInteresting Item  Case of 6 oz Bore Cleaner

MAP
    ?

Well, you certainly have a lifetime supply. Love it.

What to do with these is a head scratcher. Many would sell it off and make $, but I would leave it complete. That said...as you note...it is a very niche area for collectors.

You could use them as room air fresheners. Who doesn't love the smell of Hoppes #9 after an afternoon of cleaning your fire arms
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very cool find!