Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Israeli belt

Article about: Yes, I know this is the wrong place for this thread but did not know where to put it.... redirect it if needs be. I purchased a box of assorted militaria a while back and cleared it all out

Default Israeli belt

Yes, I know this is the wrong place for this thread but did not know where to put it.... redirect it if needs be.
    I purchased a box of assorted militaria a while back and cleared it all out except for this belt and buckle. I believe it to be Israeli and would like to know more about it..age, use, value and are there collectors out there who would be interested in it.. It looks military but the size is real small, I like the pouch built into the belt itself.
    Knowing my luck its a boy scout belt. If anyone knows what I have here then please email me.. damienhorn1@gmail.com
    it just sitting in a box here and i know nothing about it, someone out there may just know what it is or someone may need it to finish a collection...some hope but any info would be useful.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Israeli belt   Israeli belt  

Israeli belt   Israeli belt