Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.

Article about: I had two really ratty WWII rations and decided to jazz them up a bit. The C rat was rusted and had a large dent in it and the K rat was badly damaged on the outer, wax covered box. But amaz

?

Default Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.

I had two really ratty WWII rations and decided to jazz them up a bit. The C rat was rusted and had a large dent in it and the K rat was badly damaged on the outer, wax covered box. But amazingly the contents were in perfect shape. So I made, clear plastic, outers for the rations so you could see the contents easily and they would be protected. I even put the appropriate markings on them. I hope you like the results. BTW. They get a lot of attention when I set up my militaria display at shows.

Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.

Default Re: Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.

This is very nice.
    chris

?

Default Re: Let me makes these two WWII rations perfectly clear. A clear packaged C and K ration showing contents.

Very nice display !

Kind regards
    Alex

That is awesome. I like that alot.

Good idea, and a great way to display them instead of beat-up rusty containers.........!
    Regards,

Steve.