Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

need help identifying a footlocker

Article about: was wondering what kind and year this footlocker was from and maybe how much it was worth

Default need help identifying a footlocker

was wondering what kind and year this footlocker was from and maybe how much it was worth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need help identifying a footlocker   need help identifying a footlocker  

need help identifying a footlocker  

Default Re: need help identifying a footlocker

Can you get pics of the paper stickers..? Any other marks? That will help with knowing what it's all about.

ya i can get some pics of the paper but none of them have dates on them they are all rail road stickers and one has his name on it and number which u can see in the 3rd picture but ill take some more tomorrow night

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Can you get pics of the paper stickers..? Any other marks? That will help with knowing what it's all about.

?

Looks to be a WW II era foot locker. I have a field desk with similar construction. Check the lock and latches for markings, usually manufacturer's name and date.

This locker belonged to a 2nd LT based on the tag on the locker's end. The O 1326341 is his service number, the O being an officer designation. You could actually do a search for him based on that number to find out some history of both the locker and the officer.