Become our sponsor and display your banner here

P37 small pack & belt

Article about: Good evening mates.I would like to buy a p37 small pack and a p37 belt.I cant though find any at e-bay and my well known military sites.Any ideas?Many Thanks

Default P37 small pack & belt

Good evening mates.I would like to buy a p37 small pack and a p37 belt.I cant though find any at e-bay and my well known military sites.Any ideas?Many Thanks

Default Re: P37 small pack & belt

How about the UK ebay?
    Webbing belt pattern 37 | eBay

Happy bidding and hunting

I looked first at this but unfortunatly nothing

NCA
    ?

Nice economy belt 100% ww2 British WW2 British 1937 Pattern Economy Web Waist Belt | Clothing and Accessories | World War Wonders

Minty unissued British small pack also economy type 1937 Pattern Small Pack | eBay Very nice price i think.

How are you getting on with your British tommy stuff?What things do you need?Do have and entrenching tool and carrier?Bandolier with 50 .303 rounds(nickle plated heads), 2 Bren mags and a Mills no 36?Dog tags?Paybook?Messtin?Housewife?

Dont hurry NCA.I have large pack,small pack,belt,cap comforter,wash roll,gas mask and bag etc,suspenders,ammo pouches,water bottle and carrier,L-straps,officers ammo pouch x2,1939 tommy helmet.I have started collecting british items since January

NCA i am going to buy one of this small packs.One question please.Do you if this economy version has the buckles at the bottom to adjust the L-straps?.Many Thanks

NCA
    ?

Yes they do.