Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Pattern 25 Webbing Belt.

Article about: hi all, I'd be interested in opinions on this Patt 25 Webbing belt I found recently, not the sort of thing I usually collect, it is blue/grey so I think RAF issue, its a three piece comprisi

Default Pattern 25 Webbing Belt.

hi all, I'd be interested in opinions on this Patt 25 Webbing belt I found recently, not the sort of thing I usually collect, it is blue/grey so I think RAF issue, its a three piece comprising a lumber and two side pieces, its in very grubby condition but looks complete, anyone know more about this stuff, I'd like to know what the two studs are for on the left side, frog? holster? have I got it right to start with, I'm only thinking Patt 25 because I've seen similar items on other websites.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pattern 25 Webbing Belt.   Pattern 25 Webbing Belt.  

Yes it's a 25 pattern belt. The press studs are for the bayonet frog which has the female stud. Have a look at Karkee Web's excellent section on 25 pattern for more information: Pattern 1925 Web Equipment