Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Pattern 37 frog and Spike bayonet

Article about: Hi mates.After the completion of a ww2 British gas mask set, with your priceless help of course guys,I am aimimg to a pattern 37 frog and a nice spike bayonet.If anyone has something to prop

Default Pattern 37 frog and Spike bayonet

Hi mates.After the completion of a ww2 British gas mask set, with your priceless help of course guys,I am aimimg to a pattern 37 frog and a nice spike bayonet.If anyone has something to propose i'll be glad to hear it.Many thanks

NCA
    ?

Default Re: Pattern 37 frog and Spike bayonet

Well you wont have any trouble finding one thats for sure!Which version are you after as they vary slightly..as do the frogs. And be careful of folk trying to pass off Indian or South african frogs as British as well.

This site is well worth a read on all things pointy! Britain - No. 4 Spike Bayonets

What other pieces of equipment are you looking for?

Quote by The woodpecker View Post
    Hi mates.After the completion of a ww2 British gas mask set, with your priceless help of course guys,I am aimimg to a pattern 37 frog and a nice spike bayonet.If anyone has something to propose i'll be glad to hear it.Many thanks
    Hello! I have a spike bayonet going! Could pop it in the post with your gas mask bag. Drop me a PM

Quote by NCA View Post
    Well you wont have any trouble finding one thats for sure!Which version are you after as they vary slightly..as do the frogs. And be careful of folk trying to pass off Indian or South african frogs as British as well.

This site is well worth a read on all things pointy! Britain - No. 4 Spike Bayonets

What other pieces of equipment are you looking for?
    Thanks for the info NCA.I am looking for a complete entrenching tool set,helmet and pattern 37 Battledress