Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Question: I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.

Article about: I have a WWIi gas mask and was wondering if anybody knows the orgin or value? I was told it might be German. It is markerd 1944 on two places on the strap. Also looks like it says June in a

sharibaby1963
    ?

Default Question: I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.

I have a WWIi gas mask and was wondering if anybody knows the orgin or value? I was told it might be German. It is markerd 1944 on two places on the strap. Also looks like it says June in a dfifferent language.

thank you for any help...
    Shari
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question:  I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.   Question:  I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.  

Question:  I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.   Question:  I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.  

Question:  I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.  

Default Re: Question: I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.

Does it says JUIN for JUNE? If so it would be french.

Default Re: Question: I have a WWII gas mask and am wondering if anyone can tell me the orgin or the value.

Correct, it is a French mask. More specifically a TC (Type Civilian) 38 I believe. As you can tell from the date its a wartime variant which arent as rare as pre war TC38's, as for the value I'm not too sure but nothing more than £30 at a guess.

I hope this is useful

Thanks

Danny

?

THat is surely is a French one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Correct It's French,I had one like that.But in a German container,got it from the fleemarket and payed 60 French Francs,that's about 10Euro nowerday's

Grtz Steven

Man, I'm happy I take french.

sharibaby1963
    ?

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    Man, I'm happy I take french.
    Hi,
    Are you inetersted in purchasing this gas mask? Let me know..

Shari

Maybe, if the price is right. I'll send you a mail.