Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RAF kite in a tube

Article about: Hi, I am a German ww.2 collector and hardly ever touch anything else unless I have to. Today was one of those days, I picked up a small number of items and amongst them was this RAF radio ki

Default RAF kite in a tube

Hi,
    I am a German ww.2 collector and hardly ever touch anything else unless I have to. Today was one of those days, I picked up a small number of items and amongst them was this RAF radio kite. It is of no interest to me and thought it would be wise to ask if its worth anything and to who. Whenever I have ended up with British kit before its not been worth a light, but if you can let me know if this is collectable then I may get a few bob back on it to reduce the cost of what I bought.
    All the best from Jersey.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF kite in a tube   RAF kite in a tube  

RAF kite in a tube   RAF kite in a tube  

RAF kite in a tube   RAF kite in a tube  

Default Re: RAF kite in a tube

It looks like an American item. Part of the Gibson Girl survival radio set. Probably get a few dollars for it somewhere.

?

HI THERE
    The kit is a WWII raf example and would retail around the £50-£60 mark regards steve

Thanks for all your input, its much appreciated.
    D.