Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Samson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciated

Article about: Hello guys, I came upon this foot locker (by samson) and wanted to ask you what you thought, ay red flags? I thank you in advance

Default Samson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciated

Hello guys, I came upon this foot locker (by samson) and wanted to ask you what you thought, ay red flags? I thank you in advance

Samson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciatedSamson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciated

Looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks more like an Army shipping trunk than a foot locker.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

FWISW. While the trunk "may" be WW2 era, it's obvious from the decals it was used for college by a student.

BTW...the house built in 1955.......

A bit more:

Evelyn Chomyn - Address, Phone Number, Public Records | Radaris

Probably attended "Cuse" in the '70's

Amazing what you can find on the internet........

Samson Foot locker - What do you guys think? any information is appreciated
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

And it can be all yours for a mere $60 bucks on eBay!
    WW2 Era USAF pilot Samson Shwayder Bros. Military Footlocker chest luggage Lt
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    And it can be all yours for a mere $60 bucks on eBay!
    WW2 Era USAF pilot Samson Shwayder Bros. Military Footlocker chest luggage Lt
    Those stickers ain't from the '30's....LoL...

Oh well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys, truly amazing what you can find on the internet lol

?

With the first name having been changed, I wonder if it is a case of the son taking over his Dads locker/trunk?

Oz.