Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Time Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific Rim

Article about: Well I like the dug up stuff, and I am really into the SOE, so here are some photos of that sort of stuff I have bought, the pull switches were dug up in France..now in the first photos the

?

Default Time Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific Rim

Well I like the dug up stuff, and I am really into the SOE, so here are some photos of that sort of stuff I have bought, the pull switches were dug up in France..now in the first photos the time pencils and switches are sitting on a metal "Possie box" if anyone has seen the film Pacific Rim this was the Possie Box carried by the main female actor, it can be seen several times in the film.
    I work in the film industry here in Canada and spent 9 months working on that film, this is just one of the items I have from that film, I also have a couple of uniforms, screen used propaganda posters ect, I also scored a robot head from the new Robocop film that has not been released yet

Dean O.
    Ajax CanadaTime Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific RimTime Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific RimTime Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific RimTime Pencils, Pull Switches and the Movie Pacific Rim

nice collection.

Nice stuff!!!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Not very often seen.