Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

TL-122-A Torch

Article about: Firstly I know nothing about military things...but I picked this up because I loved it , even though I wouldt consider myself a collector at all. Having said all that Ive already posted abou

Default TL-122-A Torch

Firstly I know nothing about military things...but I picked this up because I loved it , even though I wouldt consider myself a collector at all.
    Having said all that Ive already posted about two other items

Ive read that this was produced before WW11 and was used by GI's on land.
    I've also read that it was used with parachutists.
    Ive also read much rarer than the other issue equiptment. It flashes for morse code and although batteries obviously are not original I believe everything else about it is.
    The bulb has a bit of blue colour in it when off.
    Any info greatly appreciated.

Nicky

Default Re: TL-122-A Torch

They are good items. I used to own one. The TL-122-A is the early one. Others are the TL-122-B and TL-122-C.

I still have the later C version. These are still wartime. I should have kept the early one really.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TL-122-A Torch   TL-122-A Torch  

TL-122-A Torch   TL-122-A Torch  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: TL-122-A Torch

Thought that I would bring this old thread back up just to advise that the TL122-A is now copied. A comrade bought one at our last event.

What Price Glory - US GI Flashlights TL-122A

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sorry to bring this up again but i have clocked a red one,, made by eveready any ideas, genuine but painted or a copy.

TL-122-A Torch

Never seen one in red before? Either a commercial product for the civilian market or a repaint.

Cheers, Ade.

Cheers Ade,, worth a tenner? i could always spray it od. Did Eveready make any military flashlights

Great link,, thanks Ade..

Another bump here i have managed to get another this one has brass body with OD paint traces, and both still working.
    TL-122-A Torch
    TL-122-A TorchTL-122-A TorchTL-122-A Torch