Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unidentified wallet

Article about: I have just purchased a mixed lot of kit off eBay, and amongst the items I was really after there was also this unidentified wallett. I was wondering if anyone could help identify it, I init

Default Unidentified wallet

I have just purchased a mixed lot of kit off eBay, and amongst the items I was really after there was also this unidentified wallett. I was wondering if anyone could help identify it, I initially thought it might be an anti gas wallett, but all the images I can find show something much more sophisticated so I am a bit stumped. I was wondering if it might be a bazaar made item, but for what I have no idea. When it arrives form the seller I will take measurements and see what if anything might fit in...in the meantime I just have this photograph to go off:
    Unidentified wallet
    Thanks

Ed

?

Not sure He'd, but it is neat!

?

If it had any money in it, it is mine.

Looks like it's for a shaving mirror.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks Steve, now you mention it, it's obvious...the proof is in the fitting. I'll try a mirror in it when it arrives and see how it fits.

Unidentified walletUnidentified walletWell its arrived and definitely not for a mirror! It measures about 10"x 8"...