Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

US Mine Detector

Article about: I bought this this weekend now I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it.

?

Default US Mine Detector

I bought this this weekend now I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Mine Detector   US Mine Detector  

US Mine Detector   US Mine Detector  

US Mine Detector   US Mine Detector  

Default Re: US Mine Detector

Hi Gary, looks like it is in nice original condition.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Ade thanks .The only thing that I dont have with it is the shoulder bag for the batteries. My neighbors son has been down the house all weekend playing with it. Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    I bought this this weekend now I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it.
    Gary, if I brought that home the wife would pull out the mine detector and put me in that box. Nice though, my favorite shade of green. I can almost smell that delicious smell of mustiness. rick

?

Hi Rick you are correct it does have a strong smell mustiness to it. My wife will someday put me in a box for bringing home some WWII item. Gary

mine smell mustiness for 1 month opened in the balcony under the sun.

I have fixed and it's in working condition.They have very simple electronics
    scr-625 mine detector

my wife was ungry because i have taken all the frying pans as fake teller mines to test the detector and not so much with the smell.

?

Giorgos I just read your post nice detector. I will have to try the 11 9volt batteries I was looking for the one that fit but could not find it. I will also have to try the frying pan trick when I get it going. Gary