Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Various USMC and Navy WW2 items

Article about: I got these 3 items at an estate sale this weekend. I am wondering what year each one is from? And any info someone may know about the medical/surgical kit? and the other smaller pouch whats

Default Various USMC and Navy WW2 items

I got these 3 items at an estate sale this weekend. I am wondering what year each one is from? And any info someone may know about the medical/surgical kit? and the other smaller pouch whats it for?

Various USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 items

Various USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 items

Various USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 itemsVarious USMC and Navy WW2 items

?

Default Re: Various USMC and Navy WW2 items

The first looks like some kind of coin pouch, the second I am guessing that is tools for navigating, the last I have no idea about

?

Money belt,navigation/course ploting items,surgical kit. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

I don't think any actual year of production can be attributed to any of the items, but they are almost certainly of the WW2 era.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!