Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ΜΚVII gas mask bag

Article about: Hello Mates!It's my turn to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the upcoming new year!So,in my topic!I aquired a MkVII british gas mask bag in mint-unissued contidion for a prett

Default ΜΚVII gas mask bag

Hello Mates!It's my turn to wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the upcoming new year!So,in my topic!I aquired a MkVII british gas mask bag in mint-unissued contidion for a pretty honest price!It's clearly dated 1942 and I have already filled it with all the appropiate ''goodies''!As you can see from the photos has also War Department's inspector stamp but with pink/red ink istead of black as usual!Is that differentiation of the ink saying that this specific bag wasn't appropiate for field use-a factory fault or everything is OK!Many Thanks for your time and help ΜΚVII gas mask bagΜΚVII gas mask bag

A really hard to answer question!Any ideas?

I cannot really answer this question. But have seen these markings before. Nothing to worry about.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade for your reliable answer !Much appreciated!