Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Web Holster leather lined UK or ???

Article about: I collect early USMC but in going to Yard Sales in Florida I find items from other Countries. When I look at the belt attachment it makes me think of English and other UK equipment. What cou

Default Web Holster leather lined UK or ???

I collect early USMC but in going to Yard Sales in Florida I find items from other Countries. When I look at the belt attachment it makes me think of English and other UK equipment. What country is this (markings too light for me to make out)? Is it for an Ingliss Browning? Thank you Richard

Attachment 667299Attachment 667302Attachment 667306Attachment 667307

I believe it's post-war 1950's Belgian for the Hi-Power
    Regards,

Steve.

Thank you Steve all info appreciated Richard

and so say I.

How long a member or how many posts, or site donation do I have to comply to be able to sell? On the US Forum it is 50 posts and I have over 2300. I do not like ebay and their co-company Pay Pal so I list most of my US items on the US Militaria forum as well as buy most of my WWI - 1930's USMC there. I would like to find a forum for my non-US. I don't buy much non-US as I do not know it very well. As I'm 76, when I do buy an item if it is not USMC that I want then I move it fast. I'm not a top $ guy as like to just make alittle and help a fellow collector preserve some history. If this is the incorrect place to put this I'm sorry but could not find answer elsewhere.

Richard

Quote by suwanneetrader View Post
    How long a member or how many posts, or site donation do I have to comply to be able to sell? On the US Forum it is 50 posts and I have over 2300. I do not like ebay and their co-company Pay Pal so I list most of my US items on the US Militaria forum as well as buy most of my WWI - 1930's USMC there. I would like to find a forum for my non-US. I don't buy much non-US as I do not know it very well. As I'm 76, when I do buy an item if it is not USMC that I want then I move it fast. I'm not a top $ guy as like to just make alittle and help a fellow collector preserve some history. If this is the incorrect place to put this I'm sorry but could not find answer elsewhere.

Richard
    I figured it out, guess I'm slow The only other part of the Forum I'm not clear on is sending PM's on the "AIM" If I do not have AOL or any message system except Hotmail, how can members ask me a question? Also I do not have a Facebook acct so does that keep me from posting a "Likes"? Richard

I found one the same on the net, and they call it a Belgian copy of a British '37 Pattern webbing holster for Browning.
    Hope it helps...

Feuerbach: Thanks for the info. Now maybe I can sell it or trade for WWII or earlier USMC item. At least I'm stating correctly when I say it is for a Browning Hi-Power. Info thanks to some nice people on this forum from all over the world. Richard

I'm going to move this to the For Sale Section for 45$ . Richard

Last edited by Walkwolf; 03-31-2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Additions.........
    Regards,

Steve.