Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Webbing Help Please

Article about: I have been clearing out in the loft and found this webbing and I would like some info on what pattern it is, the reason is I have to move a few thing on. The first set consists of satchel b

Default Webbing Help Please

I have been clearing out in the loft and found this webbing and I would like some info on what pattern it is, the reason is I have to move a few thing on.
    The first set consists of satchel belt holster shoulder straps and two pouches one has a felt lining a pair of gaiters with some sort of glue on the buckles.

Thanks for ant help z4.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Webbing Help Please   Webbing Help Please  

Webbing Help Please   Webbing Help Please  

Another holster I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Webbing Help Please   Webbing Help Please  

Webbing Help Please  

All 1937 pattern.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

All P37 indeed, the pack is a Large Pack with the L-straps needed to carry it on the back, the pouch lined with felt is for keeping the compass; the one without lining is for revolver ammo. The holsters are for the standard service revolver.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

AIF
    ?

Nice officers set of Pattern 37! If it is for sale please let me know, I would be interested in buying it

Thanks for the information, I will be selling the kit but I have already had people asking on and off line so I probably will put it on ebay because I am trying to save up for a military watch.

That's up to you, but you could also offer it here and save the eBay fees...