Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

would like to find out some information about some objects i own

Article about: does the filter in this french ww2 i think gas mask have asbestos in it? what would these glasses be used for and when? what would these glasses be used for and when? how much would this be

Default would like to find out some information about some objects i own

does the filter in this french ww2 i think gas mask have asbestos in it? would like to find out some information about some objects i ownwould like to find out some information about some objects i own
    what would these glasses be used for and when?would like to find out some information about some objects i ownwould like to find out some information about some objects i own
    what would these glasses be used for and when?would like to find out some information about some objects i own
    how much would this be worth? as i haven't see one before would like to find out some information about some objects i own
    how would this be used you can also wind the strap at the bottom in it is also covered in ink i think it might be a stamp of some kind
    would like to find out some information about some objects i own

Default Re: would like to find out some information about some objects i own

2nd photo looks to be WWII RAF welding goggles/glasses...........
    Regards,

Steve.

cool thanks

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    2nd photo looks to be WWII RAF welding goggles/glasses...........
    I think I can see the pattern of the carpet through the lense, welding goggles will have a very dark green glass. John.