Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division?

Article about: I would like opinions on this disk I am told it is 2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division is that correct? I am also told this other disk is a "custom offizer from

?

Default 2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division?

I would like opinions on this disk I am told it is 2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division is that correct?

I am also told this other disk is a "custom offizer from Konigsberg" let me know what you think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division?   2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2.Fahrschwadron 300 - supply unit from 4.SS Polizei Division?
    P
    Many

TCL
    ?

I lean out of the window. I am used to "Rad Fahr" . There was a supply unit 300, SS Pol.Div. The need of supplies for a division, is transported in freight cars and trucks. Who is reading, how many freight cars of ammunition in a day "big fight" for a division were consumed, they rethink by bike replenishment. And finally, if you can add the word SS to an item, it´s getting much more interessting.
    Not military tags, are written shorter. There is no need to have to parts, a financial official was never active a soldier ore close to fightings.
    The first time I just read about a tag like this in 15 years and I can´t find Zollgrenzschutz Ostpreußen/Königsberg.

?

Well right at the beginning in 1939 the SS-Polizei-Division is listed as having Versorgungstruppen 300 (but no longer in 1943 when it became the 4. SS-Polizei Panzer-Grenadier-Division), but as is usually pointed out, SS units generally have 'SS' as part of the title, and this disc has no 'SS' at all anywhere. So it seems like it's a regular Heer unit in truth; the only possibility I've found is:

Kommandeur der Divisions-Nachschubtruppen 513

1. Aufstellung:

* 1944 bei Armee-Abteilung Narwa mit einer Kraftfahr-Kompanie und zwei Fahrschwadronen;
    Versorgungs-Regiment 513 seit 1.9.1944.

2. Unterstellung:

300. Division z. b. V., Heeresgruppe Nord

Fahrschwadronen are specifically mentioned, and perhaps the 300 comes from the 300. Division z.b.V?

And the other is simply border control/security/customs, yes; a very nicely made disc but indeed not military. With a roll nearing 5000, there were a lot of people in that department over time...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...