Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben

Article about: Is this some sort of ERK Marken? weird piece...

Default AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben

Is this some sort of ERK Marken? weird piece...
    Attached Images Attached Images AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben  AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben
    P
    Many

Default Re: AMT Fur Sicherungs Aufgaben

Sorry; it's a complete fantasy item "inspired" by the warrant discs as used by the Kripo and Gestapo.
    (No such thing existed for the SS-Heimwehr Danzig or any other SSVT/SSTV or W-SS formation.)

Thanks for the info, I have a metal detecting page on facebook and a new guy on is on there posting a lot of stuff thatI think is fake!? he is super nice but I dont know how to tell him that he is being duped by whoever is selling him this stuff....

Quote by Kolby72 View Post
    he is super nice but I dont know how to tell him that he is being duped by whoever is selling him this stuff....
    Nobody likes to hear that, but still, try to tell him. In the end, he should thank you for helping him save his money.
    As for some more info on such discs, you could point him here: Sammlung historischer Polizeiausweismarken

As I mentioned in the dagger thread, you really need to be fair and tell him the bad news. Not a pleasant task I know, but he will thank you in the long run. Otherwise he could carry on buying bad items from perhaps the same source.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hey thanks man! great info as always, I have yet to meet one person on here who is not exploding with knowledge! Cheers!

?

Ade's hit it on the head- it might be rotten to learn one has a lot of fakes, but it's even worse to continue buying them. And those who knew but didn't tell him would be partly responsible. If he gets annoyed, well then he deserves to have a collection full of fakes LOL I met a guy once whose entire collection of several dozen SS Erkennungsmarken were all fakes- and obvious ones at that; he'd spent a hundred or more dollars on each one so had spent a couple of thousand all-told and was not pleased with what I had to say- but I figured I'd done the right thing and he could do whatever he wanted after that point. I never heard from him again LOL No big loss though since a person who'd blame you for giving him bad news isn't someone you want to be associated with anyway...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...