Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blue Division erkennungsmarke legit?

Article about: Hi guys, is this good?, think it s ok, but would like to make sure, regards, Juan

for everybodys info as of late to many Span tags of the first type have apeared...and since I catalogue most of them...I stumbled upon two tags same number (number/company/regiment) diferent condition....therfore you all can make your own conclusion.....

I am speculating that somebody is perfectly faking first type tags so be very carefull!!!! they have been doing that with SS and FJ for a long time so since blau is popular and coomand high prices...then....

three years ago to find an original one was hard as all of the sudden many pop up,.............remember the first contingent of men that got that type of tags was 18,000 strong.....(at grefenwor camp/not in the filed) after that then all were marked Ers span div

I have never bought a 1st type of tag unless I know the digger and place where he found it.....
    all of the first type of Blau tags I have come across came form the first sector.....(Nˇvgorod/Wolchow) then while in that sector the replacements poured in (ers span tag)

in Leningrad fornt almost all of the original ones I have seen are second type...

Buyer beware!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12