Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

A box of ERKs

Article about: At last i received this bunch of tags from Matt. shipping from overseas is always taking longer but it definitely worth waiting. Some relics, some in standard condition. Normally i don't buy

Default A box of ERKs

At last i received this bunch of tags from Matt. shipping from overseas is always taking longer but it definitely worth waiting. Some relics, some in standard condition. Normally i don't buy halves but there are some really rare stuff in there so i went for it.
    I will post individual pics and info the next few days coz i am in another city for the weekend.
    Harry you are missing the sun and fun of Pafos

A box of ERKs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A box of ERKs  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A box of ERKs
    P
    Many

Default Re: A box of ERKs

Nice

Thanks mate

hope they are good chris.

very nice don ,im sure you have bought some nice tags there ,slightly off topic but myself and the wife got married in cyprus ,well paphos to be exact at st paul's pillar
    Regards James

wow.great .well made

Hi guys and thanks for the replies.
    Harry, if there is one guy here who knows about ERKs is Matt, so when i buy from him i'm very confident Btw when are you coming down here? It's my 2nd weekend in a row in Pafos. German beers are chilled and waiting to be served.
    Col, nice to hear that mate. I'm sure it's something you will never forget. Cyprus is a favorite destination to Brits for holidays, to buy summer resorts and have their wedding. Usually the tourists here in Pafos come from GB, Russia and now i saw many Scandinavians.