Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can someone help me ID these tags? Thanks

Article about: Ok this is what I can see.. Under the name Is UNT ER LUBBE. MI** 10-30-76 ERS BATL J.R 2.K. NR.340 I could be missing some or mistaken a litter Thanks in advance

Default Can someone help me ID these tags? Thanks

Can someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  ThanksCan someone help me ID these tags?  Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can someone help me ID these tags?  Thanks
    P
    Many

?

You can easily ID these erkennungsmarken yourself if you put a little time and effort in it. Use the forum search engine or lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de, just to name a few.

Here are a couple I have for you:

4. Batterie Flakscheinwerfer-Abteilung 330

Bau-Ersatz-Bataillon 10

Stamm Kompanie Grenadier-Ersatz und Ausbildungs Bataillon 118

5. Kompanie Panzer Regiment 35

Grenadier-Ersatz-Bataillon 389

2. batterie schwere Flak-Ersatz-Abteilung 25.

Also there is a WW1 ekm and a few I am not sure of.
    If you are really interested in ekm I suggest you buy the books of Jean Hoïdal.

Regards, Rik
    Last edited by Rik.S; 12-13-2017 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Well done Rik. Benzeen, it would also be a little more polite/better to post each one as a separate thread. Can't read the WW1 ekm but if you can then type the name into the thread and he is easily found (if you feel unable to try it yourself).

The Stabs II Abt Artillerie Regiment 122 appears to be a field made one for a FRW - volunteer, possibly a Russian POW but this is hypothesis without any docmuents associated with it.

Aufst is Aufstellung and the Wehrkreis, military district.

?

Blackcat, I have a question regarding one of these ekm. I can't seem to find out this one:
    Aufst-Stab W.K. I

I think it has to do with Wehrkreis I, but I am not sure. Do you know what it might be?

Thanks a lot!
    Rik

Thank you guys.. I appreciate the help and advice .

Quote by Dschop View Post
    Blackcat, I have a question regarding one of these ekm. I can't seem to find out this one:
    Aufst-Stab W.K. I

I think it has to do with Wehrkreis I, but I am not sure. Do you know what it might be?

Thanks a lot!
    Rik
    Aufstellung or Aufstellungsverfügung Stab was, I think the recruiting staff in Wehrkreis 1. It may be a throw back to the Reichwehr era, others better informed might know. It is unusual (I like it).

?

Thank you for your reply Blackcat

There are 2 separate records for a Karl Winkelmann, Unter Lübbe, Minden on the WW1 casualty database. Your ekm is hard to read and although I can read Winkelmann the first name stamping does not appear to be Karl. There are no others listed on that database. There are several hundred Winkelmann listed on the Voklsbund database, interestingly there is an August Winkelmann who was killed in 1870, also from Minden, same area as your ekm - so perhaps a grandfather who fell in the Franco-Prussian conflict?

If you can work out the first name on that ekm then things might improve...

Looks like the first name is Ernst

Several Ernst Winkelmann listed on both databases, but on the Volksbundkriegsversorge none with the birth year of 1878, again guessing on what I think I can see. Can you read the two lines under his name, these will be inducted unit and possible field unit, regiment?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast