MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Displaying ID Tags

Article about: I have a large collection of ID tags I started in the early 90's. Do any of you display them? If so, how?

?

Question Displaying ID Tags

I have a large collection of ID tags I started in the early 90's. Do any of you display them? If so, how?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Displaying ID Tags
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Displaying ID Tags

Once I had a large board I made from some 1/4" plywood and moulding for a frame that I stuck my discs to with double-sided carpet tape (a little strip folded in half to double the thickness so the disc wasn't flat on the board surface) and that worked reasonably well- it didn't hurt any disc and any residue that might ever stay would come off with solvent. I also used tiny finishing nails once- two for each disc so it could hang by the neck cord holes- but that's a ton more work.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

Thanks for the reply Matt. Just stumbled on this site a few days ago. I'll post some photo's soon.

Photos would be welcome!

Also Matt, any photos of your collection?

?

Cool knob (anywhere else one might get a punch in the face for saying that to someone LOL)- welcome; it's a great forum we have here, I think you'll enjoy it.

And nope Glenn- as I say it was 'once' but no more; it was in the pre-digital camera days and my film photos of the setup weren't great and I don't even know where they are LOL All you see is a brown board with lighter ovoid shapes all over it anyway
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...