Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dog tag and documents

Article about: Showing a lot that I bought. It's from Franz Seidel that served in my home town Arendal in Norway. I got everything on this photos, photo album, negatives, loose photos, glasses, complete We

?

Default Dog tag and documents

Showing a lot that I bought. It's from Franz Seidel that served in my home town Arendal in Norway. I got everything on this photos, photo album, negatives, loose photos, glasses, complete Wehrpass, complete Soldbuch and several other documents.

Would be interesting if someone could add more information on him

Dog tag and documentsDog tag and documentsDog tag and documentsDog tag and documentsDog tag and documentsDog tag and documents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dog tag and documents
    P
    Many

?

It is a nice lot, but if you want more information about this soldier I suggest you take pictures of the content of the Soldbuch and Wehrpass, and post in in the Third Reich Paper Items sub-forum.

I can only tell you the erkennungsmarke is a nice original, from Stammkompanie Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 72.

Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 72 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Regards, Rik

?

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking of info beyond what's in the documents, if someone is familiar with German online archives. Like his family history, genealogy as an example. Death records, did he get married and so on. Children ? I suck at German ��. He survived the war as he was not on any combat. Norway was even peaceful most of the WW2

?

All I know is the Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt), where you can find information. But they will only provide you the information if you are next of kin of the soldier you want information on.