Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???

Article about: Helloww guys, Fake or good ? Bought the XX dogtag from Master-Fake-Dogtag-Maker Blume166, seller at Ebay.de. Please help. Thanks .

?

Default Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???

Helloww guys,

Fake or good ?
    Bought the XX dogtag from Master-Fake-Dogtag-Maker Blume166, seller at Ebay.de.

Please help.
    Thanks .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???   Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???  

Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???   Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???  

Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???   Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???  

Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dogtag Estonisch legion. Fake??? or good??? T.J.R-SS Fake or Goood???
    P
    Many

Don't know about an Estnische Abt 208, but it looks OK as a fragment was presumably very cheap. The other one has been discussed to death elsewhere here.

?

So the XX tag is probably fake?

?

Quote by Nick M View Post
    So the XX tag is probably fake?
    No need to write in code here Sir. We are all grown ups and we are studying military history here, it would be close to impossible to do so if we were to pretend some letters and their combination were illegal- So its called SS.

I do not collect dogtags because of the amount of fake/replikas out there. But i hope it is a good one for your collection.

?

Btw Sir, The Schutzmannschaft used that number- Battalion 208, but it wasnt Estonian, it was Ukrainian.

((The Schutzmannschaft battalions (or Schuma battalions) were auxiliary police units formed from local volunteers in the occupied eastern territories.))

?

Hello

I've checked it and yes 208 is Urkain. But are you shure it is schuma ?

?

I cannot say for sure if your dogtag is schuma or not since i do not collect dogtags, i now searched online and yes here is a little info for you. You see the list of bat numbers, so follow it down until 208.

Schutzmannschaft Bataillone

There are some members who collect dogtags here on the forum i would believe, so i hope you will find out what it is you have.

Do not base my fragmented info as good until others has chimed in. (thats the way we do it here)

?

The Estonian 1/4 tag may be fine but i cannot find a reference for the battalion number. This fragment may have had more clear info on the other side and the 208 might be the roll number.

SS is fake!

?

The Estonian tag is fake
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings