Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Dutch ID Tag

Article about: Hi All, Is this authentic? Any history on this item would be much appreciated. Best regards, Annoyed from this ads?   Nick

?

Default Dutch ID Tag

Hi All,

Is this authentic? Any history on this item would be much appreciated. It says "WEHRM BEFEHLSHAB"; "NIEDERL"; "3423".

Best regards,

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dutch ID Tag   Dutch ID Tag  

Dutch ID Tag   Dutch ID Tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dutch ID Tag
    P
    Many

?

Hi Nick,

I don't see anything suspicious about it myself- it looks good in fact so it's either real or a really good fake LOL I'd doubt it's fake though- it's not anything super-amazing, rare or valuable, but then that doesn't always stop fakers It's the Wehrmachtbefelshaber Niederlande and I believe the Wehrmachtbefehlshaber was the military administration for an occupied territory- the training units in particular that were stationed there were under their authority. So it's not a Dutch unit, but rather a German one involved in the administration IN the Netherlands specifically. So these were office personnel, essentially. A quick Internet search comes up with lots of references to them, so you can find all you might want to know pretty easily
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...