Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.

Article about: Very curious about this one too! If this one's good; I think I might buy it Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.

Very curious about this one too! If this one's good; I think I might buy it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.   EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.  

Last edited by rbminis; 02-22-2015 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Edited to rotate photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.
    P
    Many

?

good to see i could take a picture of another one from the same unit; (don't like this one myself) but possibly you guys know more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM SS 'DF' der Führer.  
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-22-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Edited to rotate photo.

?

Could i plese ask that you post your photos the correct way up as you are putting my neck in danger !!!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

sir, i understand; but for some reason the pictures are horizontal on my computer, and when i upload them here, they are like this; no idea how that happened..i will try to photograph them better when i visit the man next time..am I right that the second one is an obvious fake? any idea on the first maybe? greetings, Matthias

?

The second one you posted in aluminum looks to be a fake. I have several of these tags and I have yet to see one with a "1./" in front of the "SS"

Cheers!

?

Thank you sir. I had the same idea about the second one. The first one is really difficult i think.. To me it looks okay, but i'm far from an expert still hoping someone can help me here greetings,matthias

?

First one looks OK to me, based on the photos. What is on the reverse side?

?

well the problem is i forgot to take a picture of the back any idea what should be on the back? (i don't own the tag yet, but i have the chance of buying it; but before i buy, the seller always lets me investigate if the item is original etc. ) that's why i take pictures first (stupid of me i forgot the back)

greetings,
    Matthias.

?

The back might say:

ss-verfgungstruppe, or waffen ss, or w-ss or some variant of those or nothing. It is commonly a single stamp and easier to verify.

?

okay sir; i will post the back next time I visit the man; important to knowing something should be on the back thank you! greetings;
    Matthias

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast